Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year
Photo by Fortune, c. 2012

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Rumor


Rumor has it that High Rolla is headed back to The Lot. Four months ago he said he was packing it in and heading to Texas. He’d had enough of this place. But he never really left because The Guys spend countless hours mimicking his unique accent, which is some odd blend of New York Bronx, Old World Mafia ala The Godfather, and New England Yankee. A thin, wiry fellow, he's as scrappy a car salesman as you'll ever meet. Would elbow you out of the way to get to a customer. A real character who swore - if given enough time and attention on my part - he could cure me of my liberal leanings with the help of the Drudge Report.

So, looks like I may I have his conservative proclamations to look forward to….just as Palin is beginning her book tour. Oh, jeez, say it ain’t so!

LAFF

No comments:

Post a Comment